Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Annie

I thought about what my first entry should be...should it reflect something about me? Shall I write about the state of world affairs? Should I start with an inspirational quote and perhaps bring an air of light-heartedness to those who are reading.
As I ponder over the topic of my first entry, my mind is being most helpful and probing me to write about world peace, summer dreams, strawberries, love. Oh wait, love you say.

Awww that's what I should write about...Love! Love a feeling like no other that changes you. It makes you break into song in the middle of a tense meeting. It conjures up imaginary butterflies although one has never seen one. It makes your knees weak when you lock eyes with your loved one. Ahh I too have been a victim of love's allure. Although I've enjoyed many lovers over my years, I've never forgotten the one that evoked the sweetest passion. Here ladies and gentleman are a list of all my greatest loves-

Dark chocolate ( this is the stuff eternal love is made up of)
Food blogs
Cook books
Smooth Jazz
Patisseries
Purses
Shoes
Oil paintings with bistro themes

Okay so not all the things I love are material- I prize compassion and have a weak heart for Little Albertines all over the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment